General terms and conditions
VR bike GmbH
Saarburger Ring 19-21
- Provider in the following -
Section 1 Validity
(1) The services of the Provider for the online shop at http://www.21cycles.com/ are provided exclusively on the basis of the following general terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of ordering.
2) Our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. The T&Cs of the orderer deviating from our general terms and conditions have no validity, unless we expressly consent to this.
Section 2 Conclusion of a contract
(1) Our offerings in the Internet represent non-binding encouragement of customers to order goods. The customer submits a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract by submitting the order at our website.
(2) The receipt of the order is confirmed immediately following the sending of the order and does not represent the acceptance of a contract. We can accept your order through the sending of an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivery of the goods within five days.
Section 3 Payment, default
(1) The prices listed at our website at the point in time of ordering apply. All prices include statutory value added tax plus the respectively listed shipping costs.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is possible via money transfer/prepayment or cash on delivery.
(3) If the orderer defaults on payment, we are entitled to charge interest at 5 percentage points above the basic interest rate of the European Central Bank. In the event that we claim the right to compensation for damages due to delay, the orderer has the possibility to prove that the asserted damages due to delay have either not occurred at all or have at least occurred to a significantly lesser amount.
Section 4 Retention of title
We reserve the right to retain title to the delivered object until full payment of the purchase price.
Section 5 Delivery
(1) If you pay by credit card, immediate money transfer or cash on delivery, your products are in stock and you order before 4 pm, your order will usually be delivered within one to two working days, or otherwise as quickly as possible. If you pay in advance by bank transfer, your order will also normally be delivered within two working days of your payment reaching our account. The commencement of the delivery period indicated by us presumes the timely and correct fulfillment of the obligations of the customer, especially the correct entry of the delivery address in the context of the order.
(2) If your desired item is not currently in stock, we promise to deliver it within seven working days (subject to supplier availability!).
(3) If, through no fault of his/her own, the Provider is unable to deliver the ordered goods because the supplier of the Provider does not fulfill his contractual obligations, the customer shall be informed without delay that the ordered goods are not available. Services already provided in return by the contractual partner shall be reimbursed without delay. All legal claims of the customer remain unaffected by this.
(4) We will charge a non-refundable lump sum of €1.99 per order for packaging and insurance.
Section 6 Default of acceptance
(1) Should the customer default in acceptance or knowingly breach other obligations of cooperation, we shall be entitled to demand compensation for any damages occurring for us, including any additional expenses. The right to make further claims is reserved.
(2) The purchase price is subject to interest during the default period. The default interest rate amounts to five percentage points above the basic interest rate annually. In the case of legal transactions between entrepreneurs, the interest rate amounts to eight percentage points above the basic interest rate.
(3) In turn, the customer has the right to prove that damages to the amount demanded have not occurred or are at least significantly less. The danger of accidental destruction or accidental deterioration of the purchase object is transferred to the orderer at the point in time at which the orderer comes into default of acceptance or debtor's delay.
Section 7 Warranty
(1) In the event of a defect, the customer may choose between remedy through subsequent improvement or replacement delivery. However, we are entitled to reject the type of remedy chosen by the orderer when this is only possible involving disproportionate costs and the other type of remedy does not involve significant disadvantages for the customer.
(2) Should the remedy fail, or should we reject the remedy as a whole, the customer can either demand the lowering of the purchase price (reduction) or declare his withdrawal from the contract. Potential claims for compensation for damages on the part of the customer remain unaffected by this.
Section 8 Costs of return shipment in the event of cancellation
Return shipment involves no costs for customers from Germany. Customers with their place of residence outside of Germany must bear the costs of return shipment themselves.
Section 9 Limitation of liability
(1) In the case of slightly negligent dereliction of duty, the liability of the Provider and the agents of the Provider is limited to the direct, foreseeable average damages typical of the contract according to the type of goods. In the case of slightly negligent dereliction of duty that does not endanger the implementation of the contract, we and our agents cannot be held liable.
(2) The previously named limitations of liability do not apply in the case of claims arising from product liability or from the warranty, nor to claims based on physical injury, damage to health or loss of your life.
Section 10 Data protection
We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory regulations for data protection. Your data is not passed on without your express permission or only in the context necessary for the processing of the contract, for example, to the companies entrusted with the delivery of the goods.
Section 11 Applicable law, legal venue
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the extent that this choice of applicable law does not result in consumers losing the protection of compulsory consumer protection standards.
(2) If the contractual parties are businesspeople, the court at our head office of Mannheim is responsible, insofar as an exclusive legal venue has not been established for the dispute. This also applies when the customer does not have a place of residence within the European Union.
Section 12 Final provision
When a provision of this contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this contract remain unaffected by this